Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!!

Yeah!! The apartment pool is officially open now!

at Bertucci's Brick Oven Ristorante in Marlborough

We had a very nice relaxing Sunday yesterday...

Jennifer & Katie (Dave's oldest daughter) after church

We took naps, talked with family, & webcamed with Jeff's older brother, Jeremy, & his wife Giselle... it was their son Joshua's 2nd birthday & it was so much fun to see, talk, & sing with him!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat!!! I like your picture!

Lindsay said...

Love your pic too! I like Jeff's hair cut. Did you do it? I beg Todd to let me cut his hair and he refuses!

Rob Caldwell said...

Jeff and Sarah!
Man, Amy told me that you found our old blog! That was so great.
Come and see our new blog that we actually update: kaldvel.wordpress.com
I hope we can hook up one of these days!
Rob