Friday, February 13, 2009

That's Amore!

With Valentine's Day, we think of love and of course, that's amore... "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore."

When an eel bites your hand and that's not what you planned, that's a moray.

When you horse munches straw and the bales total four, that's some more hay.

When a Japanese knight used a sword in a fight, that's Sa... mur... ai!
- Source Unkown ;)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

3 comments:

Aunt Suz said...

Sarah, you always post the cutest most clever little quips, poems, and sayings. I love them!

Sam said...

Me too! You rock cuz! I have to admit cousins don't get much cooler than you and Jeffery. Thanks for the valentines :) They made our day.

queendeni said...

Hi Sarah! I get to have the scary experience of speaking at Women's conference held at BYU in the spring. Yikes!!