That is so crazy! Congratulations, what a fun memory to add to your collection. I love your blog, Sarah. One of these days, I am going to write one... ya I know, "I'll believe it when I see it" but I will... some day. love you! Mom
p.s. We got our furniture last night during the storm. I love it. Wow, I just thought of something... it is a good thing that it wasn't last night that you had to sleep out.
Sarah... yes, we are here in Nampa, and we should totally get together if you guys can...today! We are leaving Monday, so if you get this message and can get together today, call us. I'll email you the number!
6 comments:
It's nice to see you're still alive . . .it's been awhile. Also nice to see you haven't lost your CRAZY side because that is just crazy!
That is awesome! So, when we going out for wings?
That is so crazy! Congratulations, what a fun memory to add to your collection. I love your blog, Sarah. One of these days, I am going to write one... ya I know, "I'll believe it when I see it" but I will... some day. love you! Mom
p.s. We got our furniture last night during the storm. I love it. Wow, I just thought of something... it is a good thing that it wasn't last night that you had to sleep out.
That's awesome!! When I saw the lines and everyone camping out I assumed it was for the swine flu vaccine - Free wings are much cooler though!
You guys are crazy...crazy fun that is!
Sarah... yes, we are here in Nampa, and we should totally get together if you guys can...today! We are leaving Monday, so if you get this message and can get together today, call us. I'll email you the number!
Post a Comment