The temporary North-Eastern Pittard's took a short drive down to New York City to ring in the celebration of our Nations 232nd Birthday!!!

Checking out the city!!

Time Square can't shine as bright as you!!


HAPPY FOURTH IN NYC!!!

Taking the subway to Ground Zero....

the site of the World Trade Centers in Lower Manhattan

Jeff decided to take her with us!!

Little Italy & Chinatown!

Mark cured their
Prada desires!

check out THE chandelier...

after the show... we lost the heels & put sandals on!

We had a blast!


Lovely!!
6 comments:
What a fun way to celebrate the 4th!
Oh I love NY..so so fun. I'm glad you went to a show. And more glad you are partying still while Jeff is selling..good foryou!
You need to frame the picture of you and Jeff in sepia tones, you look so good. Good luck with the rest of the summer, I hope everyone in your office does well!! Come visit when your done
Any ideas on when to start the baby making? Catch up to us already so we can hang with babies! I love you guys, ~J
I'm jealous. I want to go to NYC so bad. I'll have to before we leave DC. I want to go for New Year's though and Ben doesn't. Looks like you had a blast.
That's is so fun! TOdd and I have been dying to go to NYC. So you saw the Phantom? was it great! That's my favorite play! I'll have to show Todd the pics. He'll love them!
Post a Comment