It's a super cute movie, and if anyone has the opportunity to watch the edited version i highly recommend it... i have absolutely no idea what was cut out, but it was a fun movie and we both really liked it... you can borrow mine any time if you'd like ;)When Jeff & Mark got home they decided that after they took quick showers & a snooze they were going to take us girls (Hailey, Jennifer, & I) out to Olive Garden for dinner.
There was a little wait and there being a Best Buy for the guys & DSW for the girls... we had no problem killing what little time we had.
When we got back from dinner.... we watched Meet Joe Black because both Hailey, & Jeffrey had never seen it before. Towards the end, Mark & Hailey decided they were too tired to finish it, and went back to their apartment (which is in another building... same apartment complex). No sooner than they left, then a MASSIVE rain shower start coming down!! We were hoping that they hadn't left the building yet... but they said that they were already outside when it started & decided to bolt home and were DRENCHED in the process :(
Jeffrey & I finished the movie & i loved watching it with him... it's one of my favorites!!
Today Jeff & Jenny made mashed potatoes, chicken, corn, & salad for dinner while i took a nap & later Jennifer had us all watch Life is Beautiful or in Italian, La vita è bella... another great great movie!!! A definite must see!!!
¡Adiós Amigos!
6 comments:
Sarah... this is Stacy. You look SOOOO cute in these pictures!!! Where did you get that cute shirt and earings?!? LOVE YOU SISTER!
It was fun to hear from you, Sarah - totally unexpected. I love that about blogs. Sounds like you and your hubby are having lots of fun. Where do you normally reside? I love the movie AMELIE too, basically anything french, j'adore. Say hi to your mom for me.
Hey! I'm glad to hear that things are going well over in Boston. Let me know when you're coming back... and we can play! :D
okay, so, I saw Amelie, when I was in Spain... I don't hardly remember the movie, but I just remember liking it. They showed it in my friends French class and it had Spanish subtitles. (and I happened to go with her that day) Of course over there, they don't tell you what it is rated and you would think it would be appropriate, being in a classroom setting...lol BUT I LOVED IT! the gnome (sp?) guy and all! (even if I didn't catch every word) Forever I wanted to name a little girl Amelie. I would love to see the edited version. I think it had a lot of random sex/nudity scenes...but like I said, I don't remember much.
Where did you get an edited version of Amelie? John and I like good foreign films.
Post a Comment