Monday, October 27, 2008

I know i'm not a parent... yet, but i recently read the article, Love Isn't Enough by Vivian Brault and was really impressed. I thought i'd share it with you parents and us childless parents... i call us aunts and uncles!! (&/or substitute teachers... or just teachers!)

Vivian Brault also teaches workshops... which she has conveniently compiled onto a DVD Series 'Tearless' Discipline!!

If you get a chance to read the article... let me know what you thought of it.

2 comments:

Giselle said...

I haven't read that article yet, but I'm going to, real soon. Thanks so much for watching Maylie and Joshua on Saturday. You are the nicest aunt ever. It'd been way too long since Jeremy and I went on a date without any kids. Probably over six months I think. Anyway, you are awesome.

By the way, your post from a few days ago is so funny. Don't worry, I'm not judging you.

Aunt Suz said...

You will be a wonderful mom Sarah if you continue to read and reflect on such great articles!