Spring Break!
So I thought I should write about our spring break trip, even though its been a few months. So last March, Sarah and I, along with the rest of the family went down to Sedona AZ. I must say of all the places Sarah and I have been, Sedona is probably in the top 5. Hawaii is probably number 1, followed by Massachusetts, The Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Mexico.
Here are a few pictures of each place:
So I thought I should write about our spring break trip, even though its been a few months. So last March, Sarah and I, along with the rest of the family went down to Sedona AZ. I must say of all the places Sarah and I have been, Sedona is probably in the top 5. Hawaii is probably number 1, followed by Massachusetts, The Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Mexico.
Here are a few pictures of each place:
For Thanksgiving, I surprised Sarah by taking her on a get away down to Waikiki. We rented scooters and rode around the island. Sarah and I really loved living in Hawaii.
This picture was taken by the set of "Lost." Sarah and I had a picnic with our friends Pat and Crystal Taylor.Massachusetts was absolutely beautiful, it is just filled with rolling hills and trees. I also loved how much history is there. Mark, Hailey, and Jennifer lived there with us during the summer of 2008.
The picture really doesn't show how pretty this place is, all try to find a better one. We had a good time during this vacation. Sickness, however, touched everybody. Sarah got sick when we first got to Sedona and I got sick at the very end.
The Grand Canyon is pretty much one of the coolest places I've ever been, it's incredible how massive it is.
Anyway, getting back to our Sedona trip. The place we stayed at was great, Mom and Dad did a superb job of putting it all together and getting rooms for everyone. We stayed at a wonderful resort called The Summit. The weather was a little cold, but overall all, it was a great time. There is nothing better than being with family and hanging out. Sarah and I were also able to come a little earlier than everyone else and spend some time with her family in Tucson for her birthday, it was great.

1 comment:
i found the pittards! how fun is this! hey jeff, this is kylie fly...now turley. remember me? we are living in hawaii, have been for over a year now. we love it here. spencer works on film producitons and actually works on LOST! coolll. hope all is well!
Post a Comment